The team at Forward Dental Kenosha is the winner of the October Service Month Week 3 prize for most creative and engaged team! The Team Leader there is Theresa Minkowski. Congrats to Theresa and the team, who will be receiving a $100 Visa gift card to use however the team would like to.
Theresa and her team engaged in some wonderful activities around Empathy:
- A “Trunk O’ Treat” activity at a local school with glow in the dark tooth brushes and candy for the kids
- A Humane Society drive to collect need supplies for local pets
Our Week 4 activities related to Nurture and Trust have been going on since Monday! Below is a quick recap of what our groups have been working on.
- American Family Dentistry had employees take an assessment to identify how they best respond to and receive appreciation in the workplace. Each person’s ‘language’ was added under their ‘fun fact’ so that they could all build a nurturing and trusting environment.
2. In the spirit of Breast Cancer Awareness month, A Tooth Doctor for Kids took time to celebrate a very special team member. Josephine celebrated her 17th year of being cancer free!
3. What better way to nurture your team than through food! ForwardDental put on a spread for National Pasta Day at their Forest Home location.
To all of the affiliates and teams who participated – Keep up the great work!! Together we can establish our practices as the employer of choice for Doctors, Hygienists, Assistants, and Patient Service professionals.